Thursday, February 12, 2015

Book Recommendation: "All You Need is Love" by Marie Force


I've decided to add a few strategically timed book suggestions to my blog.  The first is one of my favorite authors, Marie Force.  Marie has several series that she writes and her next book release is part of the "Green Mountain" series.

And I Love Her, book 4 in this series, is on my pre-order list from Amazon and I expect that I will be a bit MIA on March 3rd, when it hits my Kindle.  I will surely be reviewing it here.

In the meantime, for those looking for a great series to sink their teeth into, or who want to get caught up on all the Abbott's of Vermont before her newest release, the price of All You Need is Love, the first book in the series, has been reduced.  The price is only in effect until Feb 22, so now's the time to start the series. After reading Marie's Gansett Island series, I knew Green Mountain would not disappoint, but it's so much more than that.  This series features strong and sensitive men, caring and loving (and sometimes a bit crazy) women, and a wonderful moose named Fred who makes an appearance (or two) in every book.

No comments:

Post a Comment